When you work with Studio 10, you can expect us to listen carefully, communicate clearly, and execute with detail, discipline and precision. Our step-by-step project management process includes the following:
- Initial interview. We’ll meet with you, ideally in your home or business, to listen and assess your wishes, needs, budget and goals.
- Design Proposal. Based on what we’ve learned, we’ll submit a proposal outlining the project scope, schedule and cost. Your signed letter of agreement lets us get started.
- Design Development. We’ll work with you to explore ideas in more detail, sketch out solutions, and choose colors, materials and finishes.
- Design Documents. We’ll work with you to select and specify furniture, fixtures and equipment, and prepare the documents and drawings needed to procure what’s been selected.
- Construction Documents. We’ll prepare the specifications and technical documents needed by the various contractors to properly install everything.
- Project Administration. We’ll oversee the entire project from start to finish, making sure that all the work is coordinated to meet the budget and timetable, and that no detail is overlooked.
Call us today to discuss your project.