We can’t get enough of warm metals as they are exploding on the scene! The warm metal trend was introduced a couple of years ago and it has slowly been making its way into all areas of design. Warm metals can be defined as copper, brass, and gold tones. We also love mixing metals to keep things interesting and not too monochromatic.
The key to pulling off this look is a muted palette—so while you’re combining rosy copper pendants and silvery galvanized bistro chairs, the overall effect is soft and pleasing. Keep sofas and tables clean and contemporary to keep the space from looking too busy, and bring in light industrial shelving to play off the metals without going too heavy. Here are eight of our favorite ways to incorporate warm and mixed metallics in your home!
1.This metal topped table is a sleek design that will warm up any space. People often think of metal as a cold material, but this table proves otherwise.
2. This gorgeous rug would look great in any room and it’s champagne tones add subtle warmth.
3. How fun is this brass pendant! This would look great over an island or in a group over a dining table.
4. Contrasting metals with softer materials like this upholstered mirror creates a classic statement.
5. If metal isn’t your style or if you’re looking for a way to update a space quickly, adding a coat of this warm steely gray to your walls will give you an instant wow factor.
6. Using metal and metallic accessories is another quick way to refresh your space without spending too much money.
7. Using this warm stone hexagon mosaic is a great way to spice up a kitchen backsplash. Be a little adventurous and try hexagons to create a cozy bathroom floor.
8. This industrial contemporary bar stool is a great way to warm up a breakfast bar in a Kitchen or add some texture to your basement bar.
We hope you have fun adding these warm finishes to your space!
All furniture, accessories, and materials are available to purchase through Studio 10.Tags: mixed finishes, mixed metals, warm metallics, warm metals