Bachelor’s need a little help when it comes to designing their space. It needs to reflect their masculine style without reading college dorm room. We’ve pulled our favorite masculine pieces to make your bachelor pad cozy with an undeniable cool factor.
1. A cubism inspired side table combines visual interest with function to create a masculine look without feeling too heavy.
2. These sconces make for great accent wall lighting that will give you just enough ambience for your bedroom. The combination of equal parts sleek and rustic elements are perfect for any bachelor.
3. This sleek bed adds a streamlined element to the design. The nightstands are seamlessly attached to the side of the bed making for an efficient all in one set.
4. This side chair adds a bold accent piece to the room. The combination of comfort and simplicity of the design is sure to make a statement.
5. In keeping with the sleek and simplistic feel of this man cave, this buffet is perfect for your storage needs while still adding visual interest to the space. The walnut and black lacquer finish combines form and function to create a bold yet subtle piece to the aesthetic.
6. Add a layer of texture to your room with this hide rug. It will soften up the other finishes in the room without sacrificing the masculine look.
7. Adding a leather bench at the end of the bed creates a finished look that is far from your college dorm. The warmth of the leather balances the sleek metal finish of the base.
8. Art is the final touch to pulling a space together. This piece in particular combines the geometric look of the space while maintaining the monochromatic design.
All furniture, lighting, and rugs are available to purchase through Studio 10, please contact for pricing.Tags: bachelor pad, bachelor pad furniture